Speed, efficiency and service are meaningless without the most important component of all, QUALITY. At PNP Pharmaceuticals we are always industry leaders in implementing new methods and technology to ensure quality is ever-present.
- As a GMP company, ALL vendors are rigorously screened and qualified before given an approved vendor status.
- All incoming raw material is immediately received into quarantine and immediately sampled.
- Sampled raw material is sent to accredited third party laboratory and tested for identification, potency, chemical and microbial contaminants. Results are analyzed to our client’s specifications and either approved or rejected.
- Approved material is electronically released into inventory to await manufacturing.
- As material is dispensed for manufacturing our computer system electronically monitors the material, checking for correct raw material, quantity dispensed and valid expiration. This system reduces the chance of human error.
- Throughout the manufacturing process, our QA/QC personnel performs in-process sampling and in-house testing to ensure uniformity to our specifications. In-house testing may include but not limited to disintegration, hardness, friability, and weight variation. The product in bulk form is tested by third party laboratory according to applicable specifications. If all tests meet applicable specifications, the manufactured product is released for packaging or shipment in bulk.
- During the packaging phase, again our QA/QC personnel perform in-process sampling and testing (such as fill accuracy, integrity of seal, label verification, and correctness of lot number and expiry date) to ensure conformity to specifications. If all specifications are met the product will undergo finished product testing before being released for shipment.
Site Licence (Can be provided upon request)
Under the NHPD regulations set forth by Health Canada all manufacturers of natural health products must have a valid Site Licence to fabricate and/or package nutritional products. PNP Pharmaceuticals holds the honor of being one of the first manufacturers to be issued a Site Licence in Canada.
Establishment Licence (Can be provided upon request)
Regulations set forth by Health Canada state all manufacturers of drug products must have a valid Establishment Licence to fabricate and/or package drug products. PNP Pharmaceuticals holds a valid Establishment Licence permitting fabrication and packaging of such products.
Precursor A Licence (Can be provided upon request)
For the fabrication and packaging of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine products.
Gluten Free Certified (Can be provided upon request)
The GF logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity, and purity of products. Products carrying the GF logo represents the unmatched reliability for meeting strict gluten-free standards. GFCO is one of the leading gluten-free certification programs in the world.
Organic Certified (Can be provided upon request)
Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Pro-Cert) is one of North America’s foremost national certifier’s of organic products. With a client base including producers, processors and traders from across Canada and the United-States of America, Pro-Cert has become one of the most prominent players in the certification field.
BRCGS Certified (Can be provided upon request)
BRC initially developed its Global Standard for Food Safety in order to help the food industry meet legislative requirements of the EU General Product Safety Directive and the UK Food Safety Act. This standard is recognized as a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) benchmarked food safety scheme and has been accepted by 8 major international retailers: Carefour, Tesco, ICA, Metro, Migros, Ahold, Walmart and Delhaize.
SFCR Certified (Can be provided upon request)
Safe Food for Canadians Act and Regulation came into force on January 15, 2019 to strength Canada’s world class food safety system. The SFCR represent a proactive response to new threats to food safety, evolving consumer preferences and supply chains, and prevention-focused international food safety standards. This applies to food for human consumption that is imported, exported, or in interprovincially traded for commercial purposes.