PNP Pharmaceuticals, established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today, PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to providing PPE, social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
PNP Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking for a self-motivated and independent Warehouse Associate, with experience in quality and nutraceutical manufacturing to join our Warehouse team.
- 6am to 2pm, Monday to Friday
- 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
- Handling of shipping and receiving of materials and finished good
- Perform calculation of raw materials and dispensing quantities
- Preparation and dispensing of raw materials to production area
- Assemble containers and crates, record contents manually or by computer, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions
- Load and unload goods to and from trucks
- Inspect and verify incoming and outgoing goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems
- Assist in inventory count procedures
- Pick and pack orders as required
- Maintain warehouse in a neat and tidy condition
- Other related duties as required by Warehouse Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school
- Must be able to read and perform basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 25 kg in a safe manner
- Must have effective communication skills and can work in a team setting
- Required to wear safety shoes at all times in the warehouse
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting is considered an asset
- Forklift certification
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “Warehouse Associate.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.