During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to providing PPE, social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
Currently, we are seeking Temporary Packaging Line Workers to join our Production team. The contract will be 40 hours/week for four weeks, with potential for extension.
- 6:00am to 2:00pm, Monday to Friday
- 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform manual packaging tasks such as hand filling bottles/pouches and/or filling and sealing cartons
- Perform cleaning of equipment and room as instructed by Packaging Room Lead or Level 2 or 3 Line Worker
- Transfer finished products to the warehouse
- Report equipment malfunctions
- Immediately report quality deficiencies
- Offer suggestions for process improvement when identified
- Other related duties as specified by supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Possess practical experience in their responsibility area
- Good command in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to read, understand and follow SOPs
- Good mathematical skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10kg
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting is considered an asset
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to email@example.com, with your resume and subject of “Temporary Worker.”
Depending on company’s needs, contract has potential for extension. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.