PNP Pharmaceuticals, established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today, PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
Currently, we are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team.
Hours: (optional to work overtime and weekends depending on volume)
- 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team while understanding the business operations of the company.
- Receive and process purchase orders by following company procedures.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients in regards to required documentation and materials supplied.
- Coordinate internally with logistics department to schedule customer deliveries.
- Report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate Account Executive.
- Collect, summarize, and analyze sales information by preparing reports and monthly sales forecasts.
- Attend trade shows and assist with setting up booths.
- Assist with account management and customer inquiries.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of sales support experience or related work experience
- Customer focus – must proactively address customer concerns and needs
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Self motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Very detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic organization
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- High attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to email@example.com, with your resume and subject of “Sales Coordinator.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.