We are currently seeking a full-time Sales Assistant to help improve the efficiency of the department by providing reliable administrative support. This position will report to the Sales Team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team while understanding the business operations of the company.
- Receive and process purchase orders by following company procedures.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients in regards to required documentation and materials supplied.
- Coordinate internally with logistics department to schedule customer deliveries.
- Report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate Account Executive.
- Collect, summarize, and analyze sales information by preparing reports and monthly sales forecasts.
- Attend local tradeshows and assist with setting up booths.
- Assist with account management and customer inquiries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have minimum of 2 years of sales support experience or related work experience.
- Customer focus – must proactively address customer concerns and needs
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Very detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “Sales Assistant.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.