We are currently seeking a full-time QA/QC Inspector to join our dynamic and dedicated team for greater growth. The Inspector is responsible for inspecting, testing, and sampling materials and products for defects and/or any deviations from specifications. We are looking for a quality focussed Inspector with a keen attention to detail, strong knowledge of GMPs, and an ability to work under pressure.
Hours: 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday (This is the typical hours for the role but it may vary dependent on the company and department’s needs)
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and sample of raw materials, packaging materials, labels, and bulk and finished products.
- Monitor and release all aspects of production and packaging operation line activities prior to manufacturing.
- Perform regular QA/QC in-process checks for production operations.
- Perform physical testing, limit tests, and sensory evaluations on finished products.
- Perform, check, and ensure completeness of production documentation.
- Maintain and archive retention samples of raw materials and finished goods.
- Prepare samples for testing by contract laboratory.
- Any other related duties as issued by QA/QC Managers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Science Degree or equivalent
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Solid knowledge of GMP an asset
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quick learner, critical thinker and must be detail oriented
- Proven previous quality inspection experience would be an asset
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and subject title: “QA/QC Inspector.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.