We are currently seeking a full-time, temporary QA/QC Inspector to join our dynamic and dedicated team for greater growth. The Inspector is responsible for inspecting, testing, and sampling materials and products for defects and/or any deviations from specifications. We are looking for a quality focused Inspector with a keen attention to detail, strong knowledge of GMPs, and an ability to work under pressure. This is a contract, temporary position with an end date of May 31, 2022.
(This is the typical hours for the role but it may vary dependent on the company and department’s needs)
- 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and sample of raw materials, packaging materials, labels, and bulk and finished products.
- Monitor and release all aspects of production and packaging operation line activities prior to manufacturing.
- Perform regular QA/QC in-process checks for production operations.
- Perform physical testing, limit tests, and sensory evaluations on finished products.
- Perform, check, and ensure completeness of production documentation.
- Maintain and archive retention samples of raw materials and finished goods.
- Prepare samples for testing by contract laboratory.
- Any other related duties as issued by QA/QC Managers.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Science Degree or equivalent
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Solid knowledge of GMP an asset
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quick learner, critical thinker and must be detail oriented
- Proven previous quality inspection experience would be an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of : “QA/QC Inspector.”