We are currently seeking a full-time QA/QC Inspector to join our dynamic and dedicated team for greater growth. The Inspector is responsible for inspecting, testing, and sampling materials and products for defects and/or any deviations from specifications. We are looking for a quality focused Inspector with a keen attention to detail, strong knowledge of GMPs, and an ability to work under pressure.
(This is the typical hours for the role but it may vary dependent on the company and department’s needs)
- 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and sample of raw materials, packaging materials, labels, and bulk and finished products.
- Monitor and release all aspects of production and packaging operation line activities prior to manufacturing.
- Perform regular QA/QC in-process checks for production operations.
- Perform physical testing, limit tests, and sensory evaluations on finished products.
- Perform, check, and ensure completeness of production documentation.
- Maintain and archive retention samples of raw materials and finished goods.
- Prepare samples for testing by contract laboratory.
- Any other related duties as issued by QA/QC Managers.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Science Degree or equivalent
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Solid knowledge of GMP an asset
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quick learner, critical thinker and must be detail oriented
- Proven previous quality inspection experience would be an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of : “QA/QC Inspector.”