PNP Pharmaceuticals is a unique contract manufacturer of nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products. We are a highly accredited company with an emphasis on quality and service, on a level which sets us apart from our competitor. From the minute, you enter our facility or speak to us via telephone our commitment to excellence is clearly evident.
We are simply different, from our unrivaled service, knowledge and expertise, and overall quality, to our professional yet friendly demeanor. We are a young, energetic, and exciting company that strives to be the best at what we do; manufacture quality products.
- 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and sample bulk and finished products
- Monitor and release all aspects of Fabrication and Packaging operation line activities prior to manufacturing/packaging
- Perform regular QA/QC in-process checks for production operations
- Perform physical testing on finished products
- Perform finished goods inspection
- Perform, check, and ensure completeness of production documentation
- Maintain and archive retention samples of raw materials and finished goods
- Prepare samples for testing by contract laboratory
- Any other related duties as issued by QA/QC Managers
- Science degree or equivalent
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Solid knowledge of GMP an asset
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quick learner, critical thinker and must be detail oriented
- Candidates with proven previous quality inspection advantageous but not necessary
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be in good health with no communicable disease or dust allergies
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “QA/QC Inspector”.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.