PNP Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking a Production Administrator, with manufacturing experience to join our Production team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Administrator is responsible in handling the Production team’s administrative tasks and ensure tasks are met to the highest quality standards and in a timely manner.
- 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Production Manager in preparing, reviewing and issuing documents (manufacturing batch records) for production, and packaging.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes requirements.
- Support production team by setting and managing priorities.
- Prepare production reports, lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
- Issuance of Manufacturing Batch Records (MBRs) and Packaging Batch Records (PBRs)
- Review of MBRs and PBRs.
- Planning and scheduling of production work flow to meet expected timelines.
- Monitor production efficiency and productivity.
- Draft technical documents such as SOPs, reports, and training materials.
- Act as an alternate for preparation of Manufacturing Master Formulas (MMFs) and Packaging Master Formulas (PMFs).
- All other related duties required to initiate and maintain the production process.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Business administration or health sciences degree
- Must have at least two years of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Possession of a diploma, certificate or other evidence of formal qualifications awarded on completion of a course of study at a university, college or technical institute in a science related to the work being carried out
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English, both written and oral
- Good literacy/numeracy, able to prepare and understand documents written in technical language
- Strong computer skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with diversity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and proficiency
- Work with diversity and production staff in a collaborative approach
- Plan, organize, multiple tasks whilst displaying strong problem-solving ability
- Work with minimal supervision to achieve tasks in a timely manner
- Be flexible in a fast-paced work environment were priorities are constantly changing
- Speak a second language would be an asset
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “Production Administrator.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.