PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATOR
PNP Pharmaceuticals, established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today, PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
Currently, we are seeking a Packaging Machine Operator, with experience in setting up and operating machines in a manufacturing setting to join our Production team.
Hours: (optional to work overtime and weekends depending on volume)
- 5:45am to 2:00pm, Monday to Friday or
- 1:45pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday
- 10:00pm to 6:00pm, Sunday to Thursday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate packaging equipment in accordance with appropriate SOPs
- Complete all required documentation neatly and accurately
- Set-up and conduct cleaning of equipment and room with guidance from higher level operators packaging Leadhands
- Transfer finished products to the Warehouse
- Report equipment malfunctions and immediately repot quality deficiencies
- Offer suggestion for process improvement when identified
- Other related duties as specified by supevisor
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Possess practical experience in their responsibility area
- Good command in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to read, understand and follow SOPs
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical equipment operation including bottling line, blister packaging, shrink wrapping and cartoning
- Good mathematical skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to use tools proficiently
- Previous experience in operating machines would be considered an asset
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10kg
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting is considered an asset
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to email@example.com, with your resume and subject of “Packaging Machine Operator.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.