Packaging Operator Level 2
PNP Pharmaceuticals is a unique contract manufacturer of nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products. We are a highly accredited company with an emphasis on quality and service, on a level which sets us apart from our competitor. From the minute, you enter our facility or speak to us via telephone our commitment to excellence is clearly evident.
We are simply different, from our unrivaled service, knowledge and expertise, and overall quality, to our professional yet friendly demeanor. We are a young, energetic, and exciting company that strives to be the best at what we do; manufacture quality products.
Hours: (optional to work overtime and weekends depending on volume)
- 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate packaging equipment in accordance with appropriate SOPs
- Complete all required documentation neatly and accurately
- Set-up and conduct cleaning of equipment and room in accordance with appropriate SOPs
- Transfer finished products to the Warehouse
- Report equipment malfunctions and immediately report quality deficiencies
- Train new employees
- Offer suggestion for process improvement when identified
- Other related duties as specified by supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Possess practical experience in their responsibility area
- Good command in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to read, understand and follow SOPs
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical equipment operation including bottling line, blister packaging, shrink wrapping and cartoning
- Good mathematical skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to use tools proficiently
- Previous experience in operating machines would be considered an asset
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10kg
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting is considered an asset
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company-sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “Packaging Operator Level 2″.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.