PNP Pharmaceuticals is a unique contract manufacturer of nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products. We are a highly accredited company with an emphasis on quality and service, on a level which sets us apart from our competitor. From the minute, you enter our facility or speak to us via telephone our commitment to excellence is clearly evident.
We are simply different, from our unrivaled service, knowledge and expertise, and overall quality, to our professional yet friendly demeanor. We are a young, energetic, and exciting company that strives to be the best at what we do; manufacture quality products.
- 6:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operates packaging equipment in accordance with appropriate SOPs
- Ensure that all pertaining documentation is accurate and complete
- Transfer finished product to the warehouse
- Oversee packaging employees with the cleaning of equipment and room following appropriate SOPs
- Oversee all Packaging operations during the production shift and communicate shift changes/summary to Management
- Adjust line workers’ schedules to meet production demands in liaison with Management
- Trains new employees in set-up and operation of packaging equipment
- Report equipment malfunctions
- Immediately report quality deficiencies
- Other related duties as specified by supervisor
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Have practical experience in their responsibility area
- Have read all relevant SOPs
- Complete and pass all required training courses
- Maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness of assigned area
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical equipment operation, including bottling line, blister packaging, shrink wrapping, cartoning
- Good math skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to lift a minimum of 10kg
- Must be in good health with no communicable disease or dust allergies.
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to email@example.com, with your resume and subject of “Packaging Leadhand”.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.