PNP Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking for a self-motivated and independent Materials Sampler, with experience in quality and nutraceutical manufacturing to join our Quality Control team. Reporting to the Senior Quality Control Associate, the Materials Sampler is responsible for testing and assessing incoming raw materials to ensure that the highest quality standards are met.
- 10:00pm to 6:00am, Sunday to Thursday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, sample, and test incoming raw materials, packaging materials, and semi-finished bulk products
- Report quality deficiencies, incoming materials, and bulk products to Quality Management immediately
- Attach decision labels (APPROVED, REJECTED, QUARANTINE) onto raw and packaging materials
- Clean and autoclave sampling tools
- Maintain the cleanliness of sampling room while following appropriate SOPs
- Archive retained samples for raw and packaging material and bulk and finished trade packs
- Perform quality test on incoming bulk capsules, weight variation test for tablets and bulk density test for incoming powders and raw materials.
- Complete necessary paperwork and filing of documents
- Offer suggestions for process improvement when identified
- Other duties that may be assigned by Supervisors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of Grade 12
- Educational background in Life Sciences is preferable
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience in a quality capacity
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must possess high attention to detail and good documentation skills
- Able to move a minimum of 25 kg placed on carts with 4 wheels
- Must be able to work with raw materials and powders in a dusty environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and subject title: “Materials Sampler.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.