PNP Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking for a self-motivated and independent Materials Sampler, with experience in quality and nutraceutical manufacturing to join our Quality Control team.
This is a full-time temporary position to cover a maternity leave for a minimum 12 months.
- 10:00pm to 6:00am, Sunday to Thursday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, sample, and test incoming raw materials, packaging materials, and semi-finished bulk products
- Report quality deficiencies, incoming materials, and bulk products to Quality Management immediately
- Attach decision labels (APPROVED, REJECTED, QUARANTINE) onto raw and packaging materials
- Clean and autoclave sampling tools
- Maintain the cleanliness of sampling room while following appropriate SOPs
- Archive retained samples for raw and packaging material and bulk and finished trade packs
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality test on incoming bulk capsules, weight variation test for tablets and bulk density test for incoming powders and raw materials.
- Complete necessary paperwork and filing of documents
- Offer suggestions for process improvement when identified
- Other duties that may be assigned by Supervisors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Educational background in Sciences is preferable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience in a quality capacity
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must possess high attention to detail and good documentation skills
- Able to move and lift a minimum of 25 kg
- Must be able to work with raw materials and powders in a dusty environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply via email at email@example.com with your resume and subject title: “Materials Sampler.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.