PNP Pharmaceuticals, established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today, PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to providing PPE, social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
PNP Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking for a self-motivated and independent ERP Administrator.
- 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as ERP IT administrator tasked with managing the performance of the ERP application and supporting user needs with systems administration and reporting as the in-house ERP expert.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other related problems. Perform standard ERP related system updates and backups.
- Participates in ERP process planning and design. Gathers user requirements to configure, test and implement ERP system and applications.
- Assist PNP teams on the design, develop, and maintain business processes within the ERP application.
- Knowledge of WMS software and related hardware including printers, barcode scanners and other warehouse equipment.
- Work closely with off-site IT consultants to provide general technical support for company staff.
- Prepare, review, and ensure compliance of all company information and IT SOPs and security protocols.
- Perform cost effective procurement of IT equipment, including computers, printers, software license and other IT related supplies.
- Replace, upgrade, and install company hardware and software, including new computer systems, printers, phones and WMS equipment.
- 2-3 years of related experience in ERP implementation.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
- Proven a solid information technology knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and math skills.
- Knowledge in Office365, Adobe software and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must have effective communication skills and can work in a team setting.
- Ability to problem solve and facilitate resolution to open issues.
- Highly organized and able to handle various of projects at the same time.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “IT Administrator.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.