PNP Pharmaceuticals, established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today, PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to providing PPE, social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
Currently, we are seeking for a full-time Inventory Controller to join our Supply Chain team.
- 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks and updates current inventory levels of all raw and packaging materials, including but not limited to operating supplies such as PPE and powder bag liners.
- Performs physical count of all inventories and requests investigation on inventory discrepancies and variances found which exceeds tolerable limits.
- Works and supports supply chain department to ensure adequate number of materials and supplies are in stock.
- Investigates, troubleshoots and reconciles actual stock count to electronic balances to fix discrepancies according to established SOP and maintain only usable material, to ensure inventory data is accurate and up to date.
- Checks date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product, as needed.
- Conduct mass balance checks by leading and working with required departments through to completion.
- Prepares documents for all materials approved for destruction following SOP, as required.
- Performs process and system testing and tracks performance by area to identify and solve problems in data integrity, productivity and efficiency.
- Prepares routine administrative paperwork.
- Leads and conducts year-end and cycle inventory counts.
- Suggests continuous process improvements.
- Tracks, develops and maintains processes for ensuring accurate inventory management.
- Performs ad-hoc job-related duties, as assigned by department manager.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in inventory planning and control preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics, mathematics, or related field preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning software considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate knowledge of inventory management and basic supply chain concepts
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in MS Office with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work alone and in team.
- Physically fit with the ability to handle materials with frequent walking, sitting, climbing, kneeling and crouching.
- Able to lift 25 kg frequently.
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “Inventory Controller.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.