Tableting Operator Level 1
PNP Pharmaceuticals is a unique contract manufacturer of nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products. We are a highly accredited company with an emphasis on quality and service, on a level which sets us apart from our competitors. From the minute, you enter our facility or speak to us via telephone our commitment to excellence is clearly evident.
We are simply different, from our unrivaled service, knowledge and expertise, and overall quality, to our professional yet friendly demeanor. We are a young, energetic, and exciting company that strives to be the best at what we do; manufacture quality products.
Hours: (optional to work overtime and weekends depending on volume)
- 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, Sunday to Thursday
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday
(This is the typical hours for the role, but it may vary dependent on the company and department’s needs)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate manufacturing equipment in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Responsible for all Manufacturing Batch Record accuracy and completeness.
- Cleaning and set-up of equipment and room with the guidance of a Level 2 or 3 Operator or Tableting Leadhand.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report equipment malfunctions.
- Immediately report quality deficiencies.
- Offer suggestions for process improvement when identified.
- Other related duties as specified by supervisor.
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Have practical experience in their responsibility area.
- Have read all relevant SOPs.
- Complete and pass all Level 1 training courses.
- Maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness of the assigned area.
Skills: Knowledge of pharmaceutical equipment operation including tablet press, and tablet deduster. Good math skills. Able to use tools proficiently. Attention to detail. Willingness to learn. Able to lift a minimum of 25 kg. Must be in good health with no communicable disease or dust allergies.
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company-sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to email@example.com, with your resume and subject of “Tableting Operator Level 1”.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.