PNP Pharmaceuticals, established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today, PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to providing PPE, social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
Currently, we are seeking a Dispenser/Blender Operator to join our Production team.
- 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate blending, grinding and sifting equipment with Dispensing/Blending Room lead guidance
- Dispense raw materials as per Manufacturing Batch Record
- Cleaning of equipment and room
- Report equipment malfunctions
- Immediately report quality deficiencies
- Offer suggestions for process improvement when identified
- Other related duties as specified by supervisor
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Completion of secondary school
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Possess practical experience in their responsibility area
- Good command in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to read, understand and follow SOPs
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical equipment operation, including V-blender, ribbon blender, sifter, grinder, weigh scales
- Able to use tools proficiently
- Good mathematical skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25kg
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting is considered an asset
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to email@example.com, with your resume and subject of “Dispense/Blender Operator.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.