Continuous Improvement Clerk
PNP Pharmaceuticals, established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today, PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees, our stakeholders, and our standard of maintaining high quality products are our priority. We have taken additional measures to combat this difficult period. These measures include but not limited to providing PPE, social distancing and implementing pre-shift protocols to ensure we continue to protect our employees and workplace.
Currently, we are seeking a Continuous Improvement Clerk to join our Continuous Improvement and Maintenance team.
Hours: (optional to work overtime and weekends depending on volume)
- 6:00am to 2:00pm, Monday to Friday
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the processes, targets and outputs to gather and analyze the information to support decisions making.
- Ensure follow-ups and control over all operations standards (quality & productivity).
- Complete observations on the PNP workers’ activities.
- Conduct data entry on the computer to set, follow-up and update standards.
- Create, publish and/or print required reports.
- Collect hourly processes data.
- Identify process variations ad report deviations for leaders (Shift Leads/Supervisors/Managers).
- Maintain and update KPIs in the production department and for the company.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Propose improvements in KPIs.
- Translate and explain the information to the employees in understanding KPIs.
- Perform any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by management.
- Offer suggestions for process improvement when identified.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Technical College or similar field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience can be substituted.
- Advanced computer skills with ability to learn and understand different processes.
- Advanced MS Office suite such as Word and Excel.
- Experience in manufacturing industry considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in similar work.
- Autonomy, sense of initiative, analysis, and critical thinking.
- Industrial Engineering and Continuous Improvement experience is welcome.
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment.
- Time management skills and good mathematical skills.
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and subject of “Continuous Improvement Clerk.”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.