Business/System Analyst, CO-OP Student
PNP Pharmaceuticals is a unique contract manufacturer of nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products. We are a highly accredited company with an emphasis on quality and service, on a level which sets us apart from our competitors. From the minute, you enter our facility or speak to us via telephone our commitment to excellence is clearly evident.
We are simply different, from our unrivaled service, knowledge and expertise, and overall quality, to our professional yet friendly demeanor. We are a young, energetic, and exciting company that strives to be the best at what we do; manufacture quality products.
- 6 hours with a 30-minute lunch break.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
After completing phase 1 of the ERP System Implementation, phase 2 has begun, targeting improvements to the system and business processes, especially regarding Production, Warehouse Management, and Operations. Enhancements may occur through new procedures, technological or physical requirements, and training. As a Business/System Analyst, there is an opportunity to work within a project management team dedicated to streamlining business processes and providing insights for increasing accuracy and efficiency.
The incumbent will work within the system implementation and business team on gathering, classifying, analyzing issues and opportunities, suggesting solutions, and supporting implementations initiatives, assisting, among others, in:
- Providing feedback to the project and business leaders on analysis of procedures and operational flow.
- Working on the production and warehouse integrated process utilizing the flow of ERP and technology available.
- Providing information and issues to the ERP implementation team for ERP reconfiguration and improvement, to match the flow of materials for campaign run.
- Understanding and learning process using the ERP system and being the replicator for users and leaders.
- Updating SOP (Standard Operational Procedures) due to new process development.
- Testing and confirming accuracy and traceability within the ERP system.
- Training and monitoring cross departmental teams on following procedures inside and outside the ERP system.
- Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting processes.
- Providing consultation and potential solutions for developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements
- Installing/configurating ERP functions/solutions and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide first support and eventual update or equipment such as scanners and tablets.
- Enrolled in a Bachelors Computer Science or Business Administration or related field.
- Must be Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- SQL knowledge is considered a great asset
- Asset: Knowledge. ERP system implementations or ERP for production/warehouse user experience.
- Background in business analysis, system development, or a related field.
- Nice to have knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
PNP Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive salary, growth opportunities, company sponsored events, and a safe and inclusive workplace. If you think you’re the right candidate and interested in this position, please apply directly to email@example.com, with your resume and subject of “Business/System Analyst, CO-OP Student”
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.